MMOMinion

Full Version: Gathering Collectibles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Adamantite nodes occur twice daily in Azys Lla. I have 2 locations and 2 unspoiled markers, and each marker has it's own skill profile.

Marker: AL-Adamantite Ore
Skill Profile: Miner-Adamantite Ore

Marker: AL-Adamantite Ore-C
Skill Profile: Miner-Collect470

The idea is that I harvest Adamantite Ore in the morning for personal use, and harvest collectibles at night for Red Scrips. Unfortunately, the first line of my SkillProfile doesn't seem to work.

The first line of the Miner-Collect470 instructs the bot to use Collector's Glove if missing buff 805.
I determined the buff code by using the URL http://xivdb.com/?status/805/Collector%27s-Glove.
I also have the "Collectible" section of the Gather module set to Adamantite Ore with a minimum of 470.

The first line of Miner-Adamantite Ore instructs the bot to use Collector's Glove if it has buff 805 (thereby removing the Collector's Glove buff and harvesting normally).

The Miner-Adamantite Ore skill profile harvests normally (though I have not yet confirmed if it will remove the collector's glove buff). The Miner-Collect470 never applies the Collector's glove buff.

Any thoughts as to how to correct this issue, or if my goal of alternating between collecting and not collecting is even possible?
i tried my hand at setting up collectibles, and it seems as soon as you get into the collectible UI it thinks he node is gone and does nothing. i have got it to turn on glove skill before it hits the adamantite slot but cant seem to get it to use the collect skills once in that menu. but if yo manually do skills and press collect it will auto press the OK part. so im guessing the bot doesn't register the collect UI and tries to move to next node but your still in a menu so it just gets suck and sits there