MMOMinion

Full Version: Attaching bot, cause game client to close
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Checking the log it says:
Code:
06 Finished startup sequence for account , received PID 6956.
18 Killing Process: System.ArgumentException: Process with an Id of 6956 is not running.
   at System.Diagnostics.Process.GetProcessById(Int32 processId, String machineName)
   at System.Diagnostics.Process.GetProcessById(Int32 processId)
   at MINIONAPP.ViewModels.LauncherViewModel.KillProcess(UInt32 pid)
23 Error receiving update information:

Was working perfectly before this last big update.

I have deleted the minion folder contents and reinstalled the bot.

Same problem.

Any help would be appreciated.
I don't know, what going on.

I logged with another char and it worked, left it attached and logged in the char I was having problems with and all setting were reset.

Every time I log in from the game char selection it's just that one character that the game crashes (Closes)

is there a char settings file somewhere?

Sorry to bug people.
Certainly. Once the game comes back up I will submit it.

*update:

I deleted the *.cfg file and it seemed to have done the trick. I was able to log in successfully with my problematic character.
Bumping that thread, I ve been runing it smoothly since the 3.07 from earlier.
Closed my prog, then tried to rerun it later with no success, its always crashing the game.

Here is what I found in the log file :

30 Lauching new instance for account XXXX
38 Finished startup sequence for account XXXX, received PID 10092.
54 Killing Process: System.ArgumentException: Un processus ayant l'ID 10092 n'est pas exécuté.
à System.Diagnostics.Process.GetProcessById(Int32 processId, String machineName)
à System.Diagnostics.Process.GetProcessById(Int32 processId)
à MINIONAPP.ViewModels.LauncherViewModel.KillProcess(UInt32 pid)
Having the same issue. Was working fine after letting it run all night, immediately crashes when attaching today. Log error is the same as Gazzooks.

I'm using window 10 with no antivirus, bot install path is C:\MinionApp, install instructions were followed exactly. Also I installed new hardware (mobo/cpu/gpu) today, I'm sure that's related but now sure how to fix it. I reinstalled the bot.
So it's workin today after a quick update which came during the night.

Here are the infos in case it could help but i doubt it :
- windows 7
- no antiVirus
- C:\MinionApp
- I did follow the instruction
(08-26-2015, 11:05 PM)hojiro Wrote: [ -> ]So it's workin today after a quick update which came during the night.

Here are the infos in case it could help but i doubt it :
- windows 7
- no antiVirus
- C:\MinionApp
- I did follow the instruction

windows 7 no antivirus? Did you install Microsoft security essentials? Because it defaults to defender if you don't and defender on 7 doesnt play nice with the bot
I tried attaching with a different character liked Gazzooks did. It still crashes.
[del]
I just updated and now when I attach it crashes.
Pages: 1 2