MMOMinion

Full Version: Attached(?) but can't see menus in game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
* What OS are you running? Win 10
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) none
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) C:\MinionApp
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? No
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? No
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE Yes
* Are you running the bot as admin? Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? Tried both with and without auto attach and compatible mode.
*Are you running any Bot addons? Clean install x3

Running in windowed mode aswell as dx9.
I've read everything i can find and the bot seems to attach properly but I can't get the menus to show.
It says "Game started without bot" when I attach manually and "Waiting for bot to attach" when i use auto attach.
Tested with both compatible and default mode.

Am i missing something?
Are you running the program in compatability mode windows 7 8 etc?

Im not refering to the minionapp compatability mode.
(08-25-2015, 12:02 PM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]Are you running the program in compatability mode windows 7 8 etc?

Im not refering to the minionapp compatability mode.

Yes i've tried putting the minionapp exe ffxiv.exe and ffxivboot.exe in comp for 7
I have had issues running in compatability.

If it is in that mode run as normal and try again. Restart minion app after the change.

Make sure its run as admin.

Some people have also said folder protection has affected it.
(08-25-2015, 12:11 PM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]I have had issues running in compatability.

If it is in that mode run as normal and try again. Restart minion app after the change.

Make sure its run as admin.

Some people have also said folder protection has affected it.

What do you mean by folder protection?
I noticed it was set as read only so i changed that and took ownership of the whole folder.
Still nothing, have had it working flawlessly before but on windows 7 and a year back so I'm not "new" to this in that matter but can't get this to work :/

Maybe it isn't attached as i thought?
Says "waiting for bot to attach" on auto attach so perhaps there is something else that's wrong?
("Game started without bot" on non-auto attach)
Open a help ticket the guys there will be able to help you better
do not run the program in Compatablility mode win 7/8 for the game or minionapp, only need to run in launcher setting attach Method Compatablility mode,

If you are manually attaching the bot with attach button do so while still on the character selection screen and see if that helps.
(08-25-2015, 01:10 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]do not run the program in Compatablility mode win 7/8 for the game or minionapp, only need to run in launcher setting attach Method Compatablility mode,

If you are manually attaching the bot with attach button do so while still on the character selection screen and see if that helps.

Didn't work either, stuck on "Game started without bot" and according to the MinionLauncherinfo log it doesn't even attach like I thought :/
Are you running in Full screen mode ? ... this could be reset from time to time by nvidia update

Bots is working for me in windowed and windowed without border

(in fullscreen : menu don"t appear on my pc)
(08-26-2015, 03:48 PM)khaorah Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't work either, stuck on "Game started without bot" and according to the MinionLauncherinfo log it doesn't even attach like I thought :/

Snicker [Image: cd028ade3b.png]

Make sure auto attach bot is checked in advanced settings.
Pages: 1 2