MMOMinion

Full Version: Set Range of Grind Marker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is there a way to reduce the circumference of the area a grind marker navigates around? I am trying to grind the cockatrice in Dravanian Hinterlands and there is one down a ledge that can only be gotten to by flying.

I tried creating the marker as far away as possible from that ledge, but he still makes his way over to it.

Also, how can I tell the bot to stay away from a FATE when it spawns in the area? I added it to the blacklist, but my guy will just keep grinding in the area while aggroing FATE mobs and eventually die.
One way you can do this is to create a specific navmesh to farm them so you know exactly where you can go.
yeah in this instance the best solution would be to just make a small mesh that farms those mobs, or put a portal OMC to connect the 2 area's together
Okay thanks, and what about avoiding the FATE?
do not enable do fate lol1
Just an FYI, grind markers will get a "Marker Radius" setting soon.
(08-28-2015, 01:03 AM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]do not enable do fate lol1

I dont have "Do Fate" enabled lol.

What is happening is this. I create a grind marker and start the bot. I am happily grinding away and then a FATE spawns right on top of me. The enemies are my level and all aggro onto me. My character doesnt run away, he just sits in the FATE attacking the grind marker enemies and then dies.

Does that make more sense?

(08-28-2015, 01:18 AM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Just an FYI, grind markers will get a "Marker Radius" setting soon.

That will be great :)
then enable do fates, this way it will kill the fates on the custom mesh you made
Oh duh. I didn't see this one before I made mine. I'll remove my question (if I can)

Nice Ace, that'll be a great feature.

Edit: This worked wonderfully and now my guy doesn't run around like a moron, I followed this: http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=ff...ation_mesh if anyone was interested.
Grind marker radius is available now.
Pages: 1 2