MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot degrades performance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I start to get a lot of slowdowns (from like 70-80 to 10 fps or even lower in crowded areas). It always lag a bit when bot is attached, but recently I start to get random slowdown during play pretty often

OS - Win7 x64, NVIDIA dual-GPU, dual-screen, windowed mode
AV - Essentials
Additional programs - WTFast, NVIDIA experience
Do a gest on settings.

Disable all settings hacks etc no mount no sprint etc..

Check if it fixes fps.

If it does re add each setting 1 by 1 and try to isolate the problem.

If not more testing may be required.

I dont think nvidia experience is 100% compatible.
Double check the multi-bot manager. that was mine it was causing a lag spike every 15 seconds and would lag out about 5 seconds at a time. Checked the console and found that everytime it would try to reconnect and lag my game out.
I am indeed having the same issue; no setting changes seem to effect it.
like above need to answer the questions in the sticky, i have no idea what addons you may have or what system you are running to be able to help. Check multibot manager make sure thats off if you where using the controller addon, also make sure if its trying to navigate to a place that it cant get to with out flying you blist that fate, this causes severe fps drop
myself i have noticed sometimes i see some lag when running grind mode and have auto equip ticked. it doesnt do it alot but normally when sitting at evac point it lags some but not to the point it really matters