MMOMinion

Full Version: Long delay eac hit while gathering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi!
I noticed while gathering on a node take a long delay for eac hit is that normal?
Its some day i have that problem....someone got my same problem?Nosebleed
I have had that problem before, but it's usually because a mobile device or a program on my computer is downloading from the internet which reduces my bandwidth for the game. So it's not an issue with mmominion, at least in my case.
(08-27-2015, 08:54 PM)tadeus Wrote: [ -> ]I have had that problem before, but it's usually because a mobile device or a program on my computer is downloading from the internet which reduces my bandwidth for the game. So it's not an issue with mmominion, at least in my case.

Oh!
ty for your answer!!!
In my case i was not downloading nothing.
I have the same issue, there is a huuuuuuuuuge slowdown while using the bot and either gathering or mounting. Its insane x:
Something with the latest update yesterday and still today is causing issues with those actions.

No problem when fishing.
I've got a similar problem but always attributed this to my own ping to the SE servers. When I mine or gather manually I can't do it much faster than the bot does, it's simply my client waiting for a response from the game server and locking any further actions till it's recieved.

Which is a very long time it seems, as when other miners collect from the same node as me I notice they have finished their 4 swings while I might only have finished 2 at most. :(
(08-28-2015, 03:21 AM)ohm Wrote: [ -> ]I've got a similar problem but always attributed this to my own ping to the SE servers. When I mine or gather manually I can't do it much faster than the bot does, it's simply my client waiting for a response from the game server and locking any further actions till it's recieved.

Which is a very long time it seems, as when other miners collect from the same node as me I notice they have finished their 4 swings while I might only have finished 2 at most. :(

yhea thats what i mean!
It's about half speed. This started about a week ago I'd say, maybe a little later. It acts like Pulse time is off but it's still set to 150.
(08-28-2015, 04:51 PM)Unphazed01 Wrote: [ -> ]It's about half speed. This started about a week ago I'd say, maybe a little later. It acts like Pulse time is off but it's still set to 150.

so what u think?
its internet problem or bot problem?
i got this problem 1 week ago too!
ffxiv_task_gather.lua - lines 1163 and 1225 - change from:
Code:
ffxiv_task_gather.timer = Now() + 3000
to:
Code:
ffxiv_task_gather.timer = Now() + 1000

not sure of any other impact, but sped it up for me.

:)
(09-08-2015, 02:50 AM)drewlt Wrote: [ -> ]ffxiv_task_gather.lua - lines 1163 and 1225 - change from:
Code:
ffxiv_task_gather.timer = Now() + 3000
to:
Code:
ffxiv_task_gather.timer = Now() + 1000

not sure of any other impact, but sped it up for me.

:)

oh ty i will tryExpectThumbsUp
Pages: 1 2