MMOMinion

Full Version: Question about miner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible for the miner bot to use abilities? If so can some direct or guide me on how to do so.Cutesmile
(08-27-2015, 07:38 PM)asaben Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible for the miner bot to use abilities? If so can some direct or guide me on how to do so.Cutesmile

Yhea is possible!!!ThumbsUp
go to ----> Advanced Setting ------> Skill Manager.
after u click that u wil see 2 windows open in the skill book u push on refresh and u will see all ability available and when u click on ability auto transfer in the other windows and the game is done^^
(08-27-2015, 07:38 PM)asaben Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible for the miner bot to use abilities? If so can some direct or guide me on how to do so.Cutesmile

skill mananger tutorial

http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=ff...ials#skill
not sure if he meant normal ability's or collectible ones, but if its the latter they don't work yet as far as i know. ive tried to setup a collectible skill profile but it doesn't use them since the bot doesn't recognize the collectible UI yet for gathering. if im wrong and someone knows how to get collectible skills to work plz show me the way ^^

PS: if you have fisher leveled up that is a easy way to get blue+red scrips, there is a addon called legendaryfisher that is amazing and can get you all the scrips you want plus some, just takes a little setting up but not to hard to get going.