MMOMinion

Full Version: Questing 2.0 step task: grind
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've encountered an issue using the Quest module were various jobs below level 5 just stand still in central shroud / western thanalan on the grind task (while usings sebbs class profiles).

There are no error messages in the console, just a [L1]: Bot has been idle for a while, resseting to allow re evaluation of objectives. It also hammers my frame rate of the client

Its happened to me on cnj, lnc, archer, gld, pug mutliple times. I dont think ive had this issue with any jobs in the limsa region. Is there anything i can do to resolve this other then use grind mode for the first 5 levels?
Check the mesh.
The amount of times that's been the solution to my problems... Awkward

When the marker mishap happened it wiped my grind markers. I thought the grind task would "autogrind" mobs without markers? it seems to do that past level 5. Will it not do fates below reaching level 5?

As always thanks for the quick response!
delete mesh files and redownload them

it cant move because it cant find anywhere to go.
the mesh was fine. it seemed to be the lack of grinding markers. It would do the lv 1 quest + huntlog in the quest module then sit still at the aetheryte. It would grind (mobs + fates) in the grind module. Once hitting level 5 in the grind module I could put it back on the Quest module and it would continue leveling.

I'm assuming sub level 5 the grind task ignores fates and will only grind a marker?
Opening page of my forum has a link to markers.

Grind Markers Here
Custom markers will be overridden unless imported
Eastern La Noscea
Middle La Noscea

East Shroud
South Shroud

centrl shroud should have default markers.. ill need to check that

yes Central shroud has default grind markers

and yes depending on your max level settings level 5 is to low for most fates

there is no reason it should not grind below level 5.

Check your markers and id still delete the mesh files.
Its working great now. It was just my .info file that was missing the default grind markers (got wiped when the marker manager was having issues). Thanks for all the input!