MMOMinion

Full Version: Issue making new mesh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok to start I run my game launcher and minion as admin... Ive made plenty of meshes for stuff in the lvl 56 and lower range. But recently it's no longer letting me save my mesh file after i run and place the triangles in area i wish to create the mesh... and yes I see that there are new completed meshes but those still seem to be bit laggy and cause either fps issue or crash at times...
Also I did try using when making my own failed but when i created a marker and also white listed the target like usual bot just stood there and did nothing. even after reload marker was present and correct target idea but still did nothing...
Any help would be appreciated. Would like to be able to make my own meshes again if possible.
(08-30-2015, 02:52 PM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]"it's no longer letting me save my mesh file after i run and place the triangles in area i wish to create the mesh."

how ? what happens ? what does the console say ? which files are created in your navigation folder ? how is the memory usage of the ffxiv client when it tries to safe ?

Ok I am running windows 8. I can create the triangles but when i click save mesh it does nothing. Does not attempt to save the file. Had the issue before when HW first came out but i ran both ffxiv boot and minion app as admin and was able to make my small meshes but now even in admin mode will not allow me to save the file... even with cubes I can map out and area with cubes but will not save the new mesh location in either mode.... Also i do not get any error messages just when i hit the save button nothing happens
are you naming it
(09-01-2015, 12:19 AM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]are you naming it

yes... I open mesh manager. At the top I select none for maps first then I check show triangles. I then make a name for the mesh and hit record. I can see all the triangles getting placed but when i hit save does not finish the save process...
i see in your list of steps there you never said that you name the navmesh before recording.