MMOMinion

Full Version: Crawler
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, can anyone make me a simple mesh for Crawlers? They are right out Idyllshire.

I have tried following the tutorial and also tried saving my mesh,
But it just wont work.

I just need a simple mesh file that enables me to walk in the regions where there are some Crawlers.

Otherwise i would also love to know if the tutorial on this site about meshing is updated or not.
(08-31-2015, 01:40 PM)valent88 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, can anyone make me a simple mesh for Crawlers? They are right out Idyllshire.

But it just wont work.

I just need a simple mesh file that enables me to walk in the regions where there are some Crawlers.

Otherwise i would also love to know if the tutorial on this site about meshing is updated or not.

you don't need a mesh for crawler just use quickstart and open dev to grab the targetid, then put it in target tab.
(08-31-2015, 02:47 PM)rafale101 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-31-2015, 01:40 PM)valent88 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, can anyone make me a simple mesh for Crawlers? They are right out Idyllshire.

But it just wont work.

you don't need a mesh for crawler just use quickstart and open dev to grab the targetid, then put it in target tab.

hi buddy, can u explain more about open dev ?
(08-31-2015, 03:04 PM)valent88 Wrote: [ -> ]

But it just wont work.

before starting the bot, target a crawler, click on LuaModules and open up Dev, expand targetinfo, click on bottom TOGGLE DEV MONITOR ON_OFF. Now u will see bunch of information about crawler, u want its targetid. It's pretty much a 4 digits number. Back to quickstart window and expand attack setting, put the 4 digits into Contentid field and start the bot.

Latest minionapp included latty's mesh in hinterland it covers crawler area already so u just need to tell the bot what to attack. Only downside is try not to die, the bot doesn't run back out to hinterland from Idyllshire. I've used this for 1 day and the material i farm can up to level 65 Snicker
(08-31-2015, 11:44 PM)rafale101 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-31-2015, 03:04 PM)valent88 Wrote: [ -> ]

But it just wont work.

before starting the bot, target a crawler, click on LuaModules and open up Dev, expand targetinfo, click on bottom TOGGLE DEV MONITOR ON_OFF. Now u will see bunch of information about crawler, u want its targetid. It's pretty much a 4 digits number. Back to quickstart window and expand attack setting, put the 4 digits into Contentid field and start the bot.

Latest minionapp included latty's mesh in hinterland it covers crawler area already so u just need to tell the bot what to attack. Only downside is try not to die, the bot doesn't run back out to hinterland from Idyllshire. I've used this for 1 day and the material i farm can up to level 65 Snicker

i have followed every step, but im able to find contentid and uniqueid which is 3603. there is no targetid

EDIT

its working after your instructions, however i wont be able to go full afk as it doesnt summon my chocobo.

also the grind function still doesnt work in hinterlands. isit a work that has yet to be completed ?
grind does work you need to drop grind markers, if you dont want to use the quick start i suggest reading the marker tutorial and setting up a marker to fight.

http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=ff...als#marker

http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=ff...ials#grind