MMOMinion

Full Version: Leviathan Server LFG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm looking to form a group or friend list of dungeon botters, or if someone already has a Free Company than I'm willing to join. We have the program so use it.
Either PM me with IGN or just post it here and i will add you to my friend list. If you have a free company for botting that i can join than pm me if i can join.
Sent a PM, my friend and I are interesting in grouping or finding a group of players on Leviathan.

Had one a bit over a year ago, but lost contact with them.
Got in contact with cybernight, we are 3 strong now. Looking for others to join us for duty and tome grinding.

PM me or just reply here and I will get in contact with you.
I'm on Leviathan and been looking for a group as well if you guys are still going at it.
As am I!

Shot you a PM Cyber. Hopefully we'll be able to create an FC of our own if you do not have one yet :)
@Leviathan

Got 1 slot left, 3 level 60 (tank/dps/healer), grinding tomes @ fractal/neverreap.

Need someone with high availability.
I'm still looking for a group if any are available
Same here, leviathan.
PM me and I'll see if I can get a group together since OP didn't respond just yet. Probably busy.
Sent PM
Pages: 1 2