MMOMinion

Full Version: Unlock all DoH/DoL classes.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's a profile that'll just run around and unlock all the DoH/DoL classes. It won't do anything else with them, I just made it to get the extra gearsets.

You probably need access to all 3 cities for it to work properly, so run one of the 1-15 profiles to completion first.

Download Here
Thank you
thanks
(09-03-2015, 09:35 PM)amackenzie Wrote: [ -> ]Here's a profile that'll just run around and unlock all the DoH/DoL classes. It won't do anything else with them, I just made it to get the extra gearsets.

You probably need access to all 3 cities for it to work properly, so run one of the 1-15 profiles to completion first.

Download Here

How do we make this work?
(07-17-2021, 02:36 AM)Quickdesperado Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-03-2015, 09:35 PM)amackenzie Wrote: [ -> ]Here's a profile that'll just run around and unlock all the DoH/DoL classes. It won't do anything else with them, I just made it to get the extra gearsets.

Download Here

How do we make this work?

You put it in QuestProfiles in the files for FFXIVMinion.
Awesome !

[Image: SDXyleT.png]