MMOMinion

Full Version: Flying
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Has the bot's flying update been working? My subscription a few weeks ago. I might be coming back if the flying bot is working
nope, all the HW have been meshed & u can use grind mode to go to fate to fate but there no flying yet that public has access to, but i hope there working hard at it as looking at vid of 3d mesher that looks like alot of work
Me too... can't wait to give my money for quest packs with flying, too. I hope it comes soon.........
we all do.
(09-05-2015, 04:41 PM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]true true, the cubes are in a usable state now....currently the thing we try to finish is making a "smooth" transition between the trianglemesh and cubemesh, for a nice navigation :)

a 64 bit version long time ago would have solved all this and then some lol...just sayn xD
(09-09-2015, 04:38 PM)SpankAss Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-05-2015, 04:41 PM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]true true, the cubes are in a usable state now....currently the thing we try to finish is making a "smooth" transition between the trianglemesh and cubemesh, for a nice navigation :)

a 64 bit version long time ago would have solved all this and then some lol...just sayn xD

how so?
You'll never get an answer to that question because it's one of the most wrong statements I've ever seen in any post here. Makes no sense on any level, just plain gibberish.
pretty much my point of asking it lol
I think he was trying to throw a shade on you all.
Didn't understand this, had to google: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...hrow+shade

Seems to be an appropriate usage.
Pages: 1 2 3