MMOMinion

Full Version: Some actions won't execute with chocobo targeted.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've noticed while doing fates with chocobo out that if I have my chocobo targeted that certain actions won't execute like cleric stance or draw etc. Is this suppose to be this way or a glitch?

Combat status: any, Skill target: player, Player target: any, it works with test dummy targeted, mobs, myself, or other players.
check skill status it may be solo only.

there is a tab below that for party size less than... i put 2.
(09-04-2015, 07:46 PM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]check skill status it may be solo only.

there is a tab below that for party size less than... i put 2.

Good thought but sadly no it isn't anything like that. Neither ideas worked. The console shows no activity at all as if the bot has been disabled.
Whos skill profile?
(09-04-2015, 08:25 PM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]Whos skill profile?

My own however I made a profile from scratch with only cleric stance in it and chocobo targeted and same thing. Have tried other profiles for ast on here as well. I assure you it isn't a profile issue.
Send it to me in a pm ill have a look.
Also info on your class lvl and other settings

And in case your wondering why i want your skill profile when your sure that isnt the reason.

I need to reproduce the fault b4 i can get ace to fix anything.

Its easier with the same setup
(09-04-2015, 09:37 PM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]Send it to me in a pm ill have a look.
Also info on your class lvl and other settings

And in case your wondering why i want your skill profile when your sure that isnt the reason.

I need to reproduce the fault b4 i can get ace to fix anything.

Its easier with the same setup

In that case just download Kiljaedon's as his does the same thing with chocobo targeted. Class-Ast60 Assist mode. Not sure other settings you would like. And of course thank you for your time.
Chocobo setting.
How is it called manual or by settings etc. Avoid aoe on off anything you have checked.

Filters selected etc
Assist mode checks to see if the selected target is attackable and some other criteria, none of which the chocobo is going to fit.
Can probably fix it pretty easily.
(09-04-2015, 10:14 PM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]Chocobo setting.
How is it called manual or by settings etc. Avoid aoe on off anything you have checked.

Filters selected etc

Because I am just standing there testing this just filter 1 enabled/disabled to toggle cleric. Avoid AoE off Autoface On Start Combat On autoconfirm duty disabled quest helpers disabled skip cutscenes and dialogues on. Companion set to none and called manually.

(09-04-2015, 10:21 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Assist mode checks to see if the selected target is attackable and some other criteria, none of which the chocobo is going to fit.
Can probably fix it pretty easily.

Nice and ty as always Ace.