MMOMinion

Full Version: Dur 70 Blue/Red Scrip Crafter profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Requirement (This is not a leveling profile):
Level: 60
Craftmanship: 719ish
control: 608ish
CP: 435 (Bouillabaisse)
Crossed Skills : Ingenuty II, Innovation, Comfort Zone, Byregot Blessing, Carefull Synthesis II, Steady Hand II

My Gear (all HQs) and melds:
Main and off hands: Adamantite type tool
Left side: All standard level 60 except level 59 belt
Right side: 56 - 58 accessories

Each piece of the above item is melded only with ONE Competence IV and ONE Cunning IV and so it is pretty easy if you are all craft 60 level.

My first profile...

This profile is based on this video and have a little bit tuning for the above stats. As well as Ralphius has given me a fundamental concept of making this 70 Durability one. Thanks to him.

This profile has no mean 100% HQ with all NQ mats but for blue scrip requirement it should be ok. I have not tried red scrip but according to the video I believe it works too. Please let me know. Handshake

All jobs Master Mend II and Precise Touch are included.

I'm sure this profile is not perfect, recommendation like condition checks are welcome!
This is fantastic!!!! Works great on Draconian Potions. My stats with just HQ Bouillabaisse are: Craft - 767 Control 737 CP - 457

To make a note: I have full 170 right side max melded. Grade 5s are not needed they are a waste atm till they drop in price. You're only missing a few points here and there. Not an issue. Also, I have all the 180 coats HQ and Main hands HQ with 1-2 Grade 5s per piece. I can tell you that the 150 gear pentamelded to near max will be enough to get the job done. However, I would recommend all crafters go for MAIN hands first before anything else. Yes, the HQ Main Hands put the 170 main hands to shame. I'm on Exodus if anyone has questions.

Thanks for the profile bro!

one more note: My GSM is sitting at 850 craft and 850 control + on both..... the stats above are for my nearly unmelded alchemist