MMOMinion

Full Version: Raid Machinist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
RAID PROFILE ONLY, NOT FOR LEVELING!!!  

WON'T WORK FOR LEVELING!!!

You'll need to manually place your turret.  Also, if your opener stalls, it is because you didn't get close enough for 'Blank' toward the end of the opener chain.

Try to start fight w/ 5 ammo to boost the opener a bit.  I know, the optimal opener in the endgame forums is a bit different.  But I like to contribute when possible and I just started revisiting this one.

Let me know if it can be improved plz, and thx to those profile developers for their ideas and organizations!

1) Make sure proper turret is placed and in range!!!
2) Filter 1 is the only filter.  It will turn buffs on and off for things like phase changes and where you need to save buffs for burst dps, etc.

Please let me know how it works and if it can be improved upon!  Some minor tweaks needed to be sure.

Currently no AOE support.

Chunk
is ur gauss barrel on the whole time?
Just back from vacation, sorry!

Yes, GB on full time. You mix in Feint manually.
Bump, updated lua. Some ppl asking about an update.
So you need to be close to the mob for the opener to work? Is that what you meant when you said when "your opener stalls"?
Just for the "Blank" skill, it's 5 yalms distance. You just stutter step to the boss during the opener. It happens about 25s into the opener.
I have something similar in my mch profile but I set two skills in place of the blank shot in the same chain. Both with matching settings except one within 5 yalms and the other 6+ yalms to prevent hang ups. I think it was split shot but either way when it got to that point in the chain the bot chooses either split shot or blank shot based on distance.
Thx dNh! I'm using 'Previous Skill ID' and 'Previous GCD ID' to script the opener chain. Is there a better way for a long opener? Would I need to extend it further to provide the extra conditionals for the following skills? Sounds like it would need to branch out like a tree at that point.

I'd probably consider using another oGCD in that slot like dismantle, rend mind, foot or leg graze to keep the chain going smoothly.
Macro would be better (simpler would be a better word lol) if it would repeat skills if interrupted and also not hang if mob dies during macro. Otherwise chain is for sure best route in my opinion. No need to branch off you can use a comma so it will fire following skill 1 or 2 then continue the usual chain. Yeah a ogcd is best if you have one available but only if it helps burst during wildfire.

p.s. If I get around to it later I will try this out and see how your opener is setup.
Here is an example of your opener that just skips blank shot if 6+ yalms away and uses it if within 5 yalms. Didn't get a chance to test profile any more than that. Swap in any other skill that is ready like I did with that second head graze and you're golden.

Removed as it's outdated now.
Pages: 1 2