MMOMinion

Full Version: Engineered Machinist - Raid Assist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=3535]UPDATE*** This is now version 1.0***

Filter 1 uses: hawks eye, b4b, hypercharge, raging strikes, hot shot, leadshot, reload, split shot, wildfire, slug shot, reassemble, quick reload, clean shot, rapid fire, ricochet, split shot, gauss round, slug shot, suppressive fire (cause why not stun them instead of silence? save the tank some dmg), split shot, blank shot, clean shot. After all this wildfire should go off and all buffs be gone then go into regular rotation. ((I suggest this for being lazy))

Filter 2: Does the exact same thing as filter 1 except it starts from hot shot. This is a good one to use for big openers. use a macro such as:
/macroicon "Raging Strikes"
/ac "Hawk's Eye" <me>
/wait 0.5
/ac "Blood for Blood" <me>
/wait 0.5
/ac "Hypercharge" <me>
/wait 0.5
/ac "Raging Strikes" <me>
Then pop a potion and simply target the boss. I suggest for long fights you switch to filter 1 after the initial opener. (this macro will self cast all these skills with one press so no reason to hit it more than once) ((I suggest this one in Alexander Savage))

Filter 3: this just sets feint to go off if the mob has less than 1800 health. No reason to waste a lead shot hot shot or some other 2.5 second cast when feint is instant to kill them. Feint will still be used while moving without this set. I suggest using it always unless on training dummy.

No filters!! : Raging strikes and hyper charge will not be used, but the hawks eye, b4b wildfire, and rapid fire will go off every 90 seconds. it will do this with filter one or two on a swell. If enough requests ill change this to a filter.

This is the brand new version 1.0 It seems to be completely bug free now, and is the highest dps profile I could come up with. Future updates will add stance dancing, and only using lead shot if mob has certain amount of HP left. (Filter 3 not currently working, feint is being an asshole, but it will still cast it while moving)
Ive been making a few minor tweaks to it. atm it seems to average 1100 dps on dummy at ilvl 193, with wildfire on opener anywhere from 6-7k. If you can beat this with an equal ilvl send me a vid so I can see wtf you are doing!! I based this rotation off of several really good ones and it (seems) to be the best I found. Anyways Ill update the file soon but pls give it a try and let me know ^^
does your wildfire opener hit for around 7k?
(09-08-2015, 06:52 PM)Kiljaedon Wrote: [ -> ]does your wildfire opener hit for around 7k?

If I am using filter 2 and pop those 4 cds i mentioned in macro and a dex pot with food (i use the hq x-pots they are cheaper than nq draconians) Also gives a slight buffer cause the opener wont start unless the buffs are on cd. so if you attack too soon opener wont start. But yes after that i get consistent 7k wildfires. thats with 200 weapon and body rest 190 gear. I may tweak it later to get the popular 10k wildfires, but that involves more stuff you do before fight such as using reload to keep up ammo and refresh it with quick reload before pull.

_Edit_ If there is enough demand I may incorporate stance dancing into profile
Stance Dancing demand ++
(09-08-2015, 11:05 PM)ronson Wrote: [ -> ]Stance Dancing demand ++

lol thats gonna be a lot of work to do.... totally doing it though. But let me know what you guys think of whats made so far. if its good at its core I will try to set it up to equip for opener and mid point opener, and then again for all the gauss round and ricochets. I cant think of any other important times cause from what I understand you do more dps with it off if just doing split/slug/clean hot shot and lead shot.
Version 1.0 is up and running. No problems at all on my end, so let me know if you find anything wrong or have requests.