MMOMinion

Full Version: Tweaked Cutedragon's machinist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[attachment=4117]Since it seems Cute Dragon has taken a hiatus on her machinist I will release my custom machinist which I altered from her profile. Full credit goes to Cute's early work. Not really supporting just one of many tweaks I made to several profiles. If it is popular I may tweak it for people. Pulled about 1200 dps on training dummy so your mileage may vary.

Update 1.5: Quick update to 1.55 with working rook again.

Add back the 15000 hp buffer to lead shot if you want the limit back on. I took it off during testing.
thanks for you hard work, i´ll try it out

edit: Hot Shot is disable need to manually enable it.
nice work, i'll test now !
Good profile. Not very informative but work well.

I hope that the profile of the bard is of similar quality.
Thank you for your compliments Indurus. I quite enjoyed your dark knight profile as well and even any positive response coming from you or Balgarion means alot to me. Cute Dragon deserves about 90% of the credit still as the monk and bard profiles are just worked on from other people's trials and work so I am more wary about releasing profiles I did not start from scratch. Makes me feel like i am stealing other people's trials and tribulations.

If people like this profile I will release the others. I even have a altered version of your dark knight I love using ;p.
First of all, I create profiles for myself, for my style of play but, the style of the game for other players are different. When I joined the community, i also start make tweaks for Ace's\Cichard's profiles. sooo, now Ace work as developer, Cichard as mod maker.

So, what we get?

Create different tweaks it helps not only for self-development community and provides a choice. But also frees up time for developers. That's what is think when you talking about stealing =)
So eloquently spoken. I will think about profile tweaking in a new light lol.
Update if anyone cares. ;D
We do care!
Quick update to add filter 2 for buffs by request.
Pages: 1 2 3