MMOMinion

Full Version: Question about Duty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello,

I am a new comer here and I read a lot of posts in the differents sub-forum before posting but I am not sure if I understood well.

I currently have 2 FFXIV and 2 minions. i bought both quest and class addons in shop.
I wanted to get 4 FFIXV/Minions to run duty.

When I read forum i can find some post talking about duty addons in shop coming soon but some other are talking like they are currently running duty profile.

Can I currently run Main quest dungeon (Sastasha etc)?
Same question with endgame 4/8 man dungeons?

Thanks a lot.
people have modified older profiles to work with duty mode. profiles are community made, so all the quest profiles you purchased were made by community members, all the skill profiles you download from that section are made from community members. Same goes for duty. there are duty profiles made by community members that clear the dungeons. you just have to locate them download them and put them in your duty profile folder.
Thanks for you answers.

I just find the one you posted http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-HW-Full-...y-profiles

It's for new dungeon I imagine, but I can't find the duty fproile for all other dungeons, maybe I am looking in wrong forum or maybe I am a noob ^^
well they will be in individual posts from people and probably in the outdated section of hte forums, they will require tweaking to get to work with the current version of the game.

you may want to wait untill the full pack is up on the store.
Well I currently don't have the knowledge to tweak any profile.

I choosed this bot because of Duty, I'll have to wait then.

I read some post from July/august where you are talking of a package coming soon, Do you have some date or more informations?
hopefully tomorrow..
final testing atm
Well that's good news!

I am lucky they are coming when I am starting to bot :)

Thanks for help and answers.
tomorrow full duty profil wow good news :)
If you're running 4 bots to do lvl 15 "It's Probably Pirates" Sastasha - do you need 1 tank 1 healer 2 dps ? Or would 4 archers work because the Duty profile is just gonna teleport around?
in most cases 4 archers or mages will work fine.. however some duties like the level 50 duties, especially late story ones may required 1 healer as a minimum.

The party makeup is entirely your decision tho.

All profiles should complete regardless of the party makeup but no healer may mean more deaths.

Trials where players dont Respawn will require a healer or you may end up in a continued death cycle wiping and restarting over and over.

Ramuh, requires a healer and a skill profile for that duty
Shiva requires a tank and healer/s
Pages: 1 2 3