MMOMinion

Full Version: Question.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will MMO Minion offer anything like... Limited / packed bots or tools for games?

Specifically I would want an FFXIVminion, but I dont want any botting features, I just want to identify invisible walls in the maps, or meshes for surfaces i can / cant stand on, Preferably both!

Or even something like an ULTRA light trial like... performs a limited number of actions, or all actions for a limited time. Hell even something as simple as a sample of shift+click teleporting (One normal and one paranoid mode?) would be a wonderful thing.

I do love what i see this beautiful project can do. But before I invest money regularly into this application I would love to see it in action on my system.
(09-10-2015, 10:24 PM)Sandman Wrote: [ -> ]Will MMO Minion offer anything like... Limited / packed bots or tools for games?

Specifically I would want an FFXIVminion, but I dont want any botting features, I just want to identify invisible walls in the maps, or meshes for surfaces i can / cant stand on, Preferably both!

Or even something like an ULTRA light trial like... performs a limited number of actions, or all actions for a limited time. Hell even something as simple as a sample of shift+click teleporting (One normal and one paranoid mode?) would be a wonderful thing.

I do love what i see this beautiful project can do. But before I invest money regularly into this application I would love to see it in action on my system.

as latty said there is a 2 day trial, which is very nice to try the bot out. and you only have to use what you want to. You are not forced to use any of the botting stuff if you just want to use teh teleporter module or radar module you can. or if you want it to only do your skill rotation for you, that cane be done also.
Yup, like others have said. This bot has a 2 day trial but honestly it is worth buying. I was looking at other bots but other decent one seemed to have 3-month sub as the only option for purchase. Considering I do not know if I get banned at any moment or whatnot I do not think I am willing to make that kind of commitment.

Also once you get over initial learning curve you should be able to do decent things with it. I love how it adds another aspect to the game. It is almost like crafting but a lot more complex. Botsmithing anyone? :P