MMOMinion

Full Version: Basic Crafting Profiles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I apologize in advance for how basic the following requests are...

Up until I haven't used this for crafting, but there are some achievements I'm after that are very tedious. So here is what I would like to know how to do.

I'm looking for a profile to complete crafts without bothering with trying to HQ, so just a quick Steady Hand and Standard Synthesis spam... Does anyone know where I can find this?
um pretty much just add those 2 skills to your profile, just put step 1 steady hand, step 2 synthesis, it will just spam the synthesis after it uses steady hand. it probably took me longer to type this setence then it would for you to make it.
Depending on your level and what you are trying to craft, you can just create a profile and only add Careful Synthesis II to it.

I attached two profiles I use. one is just for CSII spam and the other is called Seal Rotation and it casts Ingenuity II and then CSII spam.

Of course if you dont have CSII or INGII, then they wont help you and ING II isn't necessary unless its a level 60 recipe.

If you can't figure out how to make your own, let me know what level you are and I can make one that uses the core abilities.