MMOMinion

Full Version: my money get charged but i didn't get a code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
as the thread name

sry for my bad english
it gets to the email you use on the forum, make sure you check your spam folder aswell
(09-12-2015, 10:27 PM)brocklesnar Wrote: [ -> ]it gets to the email you use on the forum, make sure you check your spam folder aswell

no email even in junk .. actually i bought it couple time but this time i got an error

it's tell me like don't order the same card again don't order it or something like that

i never get this before
Create a ticket in the help center and one of the admins will be able to help you better.
(09-12-2015, 11:10 PM)Latty79 Wrote: [ -> ]Create a ticket in the help center and one of the admins will be able to help you better.

i done it .. after this just wait right ?
i don't see any tickets from you.
(09-13-2015, 08:16 AM)HansW Wrote: [ -> ]i don't see any tickets from you.

but now i can't remember my g2shoporder id .. is it ok ? if i re-send ticket ?
(09-13-2015, 09:22 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]you should look into your correct email then ;) you used two different emails in the past ...

i checked both of it

i bought a couple time but never get error like this before .. system suggest me to ticket but i didn't choose priority so i think first time ticket it didn't deliver

now i re-send ticket once i hope i won't spend my money to the air.. please T^T
(09-13-2015, 09:06 AM)handfuleaves Wrote: [ -> ]

G2S confirmation mail contains the order ID at the start of the email. if you have not received that email then payment has not been processed correctly, in which case it is logical you have not received any keycode(s).

In case you have the email, check the account of your used payment option:
- PayPal account if used PayPal,
- Bank account if used online banking,
- etc,

if you have been charged, all the needed information is displayed about your order, like:
- payment ID,
- process ID,
- order ID,

which you then can use to contact G2S or MMOminion so they can then look into the case.
(09-13-2015, 10:46 AM)brocklesnar Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2015, 09:06 AM)handfuleaves Wrote: [ -> ]

G2S confirmation mail contains the order ID at the start of the email. if you have not received that email then payment has not been processed correctly, in which case it is logical you have not received any keycode(s).

In case you have the email, check the account of your used payment option:
- PayPal account if used PayPal,
- Bank account if used online banking,
- etc,

if you have been charged, all the needed information is displayed about your order, like:
- payment ID,
- process ID,
- order ID,

which you then can use to contact G2S or MMOminion so they can then look into the case.

thx man, you right!

i'm sry for all of you guys .. i ask my bank about this they tell me i getting pay for some reason for my card . so my money is not enough or something like that

btw thx all of you guys !
Pages: 1 2