MMOMinion

Full Version: Game crashes with multiple accounts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Having a weird problem since 2 days. Game crashes randomly, or not responds. I use 6 accounts on the same pc, and those with other bots are ok. Those with the minion crash, even if you do nothing.
I'm on a fresh Windows 10 and i forgot to stop auto update, i saw multiple updates 2 days ago. Someone here with the same problem?
make sure you have attach method > compatablity mode
of course. Just now an account in crafting mode crashes again. Not responding. 2 others accounts on minion are ok. Totally random
OH you mean you are playing and they crash out? whats it say on the launcher? It will give you an error reason code.
any addons?
All my accounts this night on minion are crashed this morning. I have this error:

"05 Error receiving update information: "

Last thing on the log

edit: Yup some add ons but all was working fine 2 or 3 days ago. It's just since 2 days. I didnt updated or add lua.
edit2: Game is randomly laggy. During 5 seconds it's ok 60fps and then the game is blocked for 1 or 2 seconds. 2 options: after the lag the game works again, or game is crashing or not responding. At start i thank it was my power supply dying. But if i play without minion, with no bot, or other bots, i don't have this problem. it's only with mmominion since 2 days.
Are you by chance using Rebornbuddy and MMOMinion together? I did this in the past, and it worked, but since some days running both at the same time will crash the game.
Yes i do that but... Actually im trying to play with only 1 account, on mmominion. Huge lags every 10sec approx. then crash.
Ok just found. It's Minioncontroller plug in. I just delete it and it's working fine. The error comes from Minioncontroller. I bought it, it's amazing but i can't play with it.

Btw thx all for your help
Ok, I also have the minioncontroller and already saw a support thread opened for it. So hopefully it will get fixed soon.

BTW why is there no minioncontroller thread in the Store section of the forum?
(09-13-2015, 09:44 AM)indaskyz Wrote: [ -> ]Yes i do that but... Actually im trying to play with only 1 account, on mmominion. Huge lags every 10sec approx. then crash.
Ok just found. It's Minioncontroller plug in. I just delete it and it's working fine. The error comes from Minioncontroller. I bought it, it's amazing but i can't play with it.

Btw thx all for your help

its because his website is down.
Pages: 1 2