MMOMinion

Full Version: REQ:Seal Rock (Seize)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all, I've worked out how to rig the bot up to work for Seal Rock temporarily while we wait for the devs to update it. However I can't figure out how to make the mesh work. I've meshed the area but can't mesh the spawn points. Therefore the bot runs to the corner of the spawn (which did mesh) and stays there. If I move it off the platform it runs around and goes to markers fine but its just the initial help I need to get it to jump off the platform. I've tried OMC but since there is no mesh on the spawn it doesn't seem to want to do that.

Any advice/help/working mesh would be appreciated.
use the Teleporter to teleport your self into the spawn points.
Thanks for the reply. The issue is I can't navmesh the spawn points at all? I click record mesh and the mesh doesn't appear under my feet. I've tried holding Ctrl for the manual mesher which generates some yellow squares where I walk but these don't seem to translate in to a mesh.

Also teleportation in PvP disconnects you from the game.
if its over long distances no? if you just use the up down left right forward backward buttons at a step of 1 i dont think it disconnects you. the problem probably is that its not connected to the lower portion, you should record the lower portion. What i normally do is add a single cell then mesh the area up top with the yellow triangles create an off mesh connection down to the play area and then save the mesh.
Thanks for the advice Cichard. I'll give that a go!
I'm an idiot. I just sat down to give this another shot and I've solved it. I wasn't saving THEN building the navmesh. Thanks for the help anyway. Seal Rock is up and running.
share the navmesh?
Sorry to pop in on this thread, but did you ever happen to finish the navmesh? I would love to have it, please.
(10-25-2015, 02:06 AM)Dajjan Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to pop in on this thread, but did you ever happen to finish the navmesh? I would love to have it, please.

As far as I can tell, we've been fighting for PvP support for months now and I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon because of certain limitations. Basically, don't hold your breath!
just do the 4v4 pvp much faster
Pages: 1 2