MMOMinion

Full Version: Show off your Gaming rig!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I been pretty bored as of late with my setup around the house so i went out and picked up a few LED strips to jazz up my office!!

So list the specs of your computer and then cost some pics of your set up!! I'll go first.

i7 5960x , Asus Rampage V Extreme x99 MB, 32 gb of ddr4 Corsair Dominator 3000mhz, 2 asus Strix 980s, WD 6tb black, Samsung evo 250gb SSD, and custom 240mm water loop from xpcs.

[Image: Irk6VI7.png]

[Image: aR6ze87.png]
As cool as it looks, does it not distract/annoy you to have all these extra useless lights shining into your eyes? I prefer my room to be as darkened as possible when I game. I had to disable LED lights that my case came with.
(09-14-2015, 05:40 AM)zeleniy Wrote: [ -> ]As cool as it looks, does it not distract/annoy you to have all these extra useless lights shining into your eyes? I prefer my room to be as darkened as possible when I game. I had to disable LED lights that my case came with.

He wears sunglasses and a cap, like a pro :P
(09-14-2015, 05:40 AM)zeleniy Wrote: [ -> ]As cool as it looks, does it not distract/annoy you to have all these extra useless lights shining into your eyes? I prefer my room to be as darkened as possible when I game. I had to disable LED lights that my case came with.

nope i love it, think of its as building a car. I supe up the engine(computer) i also want to give it a flash paint job(Led lights). I really enjoy my suroundings like this. I can change the color to what ever goes well with my desktop wallpaper.
[Image: bs16.JPG]

ThumbsUp
(09-14-2015, 09:40 PM)thyword99 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: bs16.JPG]

ThumbsUp

lol show your real set up your's is beast.
(09-14-2015, 09:40 PM)thyword99 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: bs16.JPG]

ThumbsUp

Took me a while to notice the cat... This setup is a little depressing but I bet it would go nicely with Oculus Rift.