MMOMinion

Full Version: Western thalanan problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi

i'm the only to get the problem when bot teleport to this map?
each time my bot need to do something on this map, it teleport to Western thalanan, and stay stuck in town without moving
(09-14-2015, 09:05 AM)pat Wrote: [ -> ]hi

i'm the only to get the problem when bot teleport to this map?
each time my bot need to do something on this map, it teleport to Western thalanan, and stay stuck in town without moving

hi

i just started to lvl a marauder, and there is problem, each time the bot need to go talk to the class npc to take or finish a class quest, bot teleport to :
middle la noscea
and dont start moving :(

send me a screenshot please.

make sure the mesh is set right .. also try deleting the mesh files and redownloading them all

maybe there is a problem with the bot atm,my bot totally stop to work since 15mn, i can chose any mode gring, quest, nothing work my char dont move when i start bot.

Check console for errors.

Make sure your up to date.

Restart bot and pc

hi
each time the bot teleport to Central thanalan it stay stuck at the teleport point
http://snap.ashampoo.com/tGik9889
here with my thaumaturge lvl11, it need to do huntlog at central thanalan, ported to central Thanalan et stay stuck here all the night, i started the bot yesterday at 11pm, i was lvl10, just woke up it's 6am and see my bot here

Corupt mesh.. redownload the file..

For stuck reports you need to turn on your mesh.

http://puu.sh/kaMRx/06e7b756b9.png

ah i just tested again and the problem dont come with Middle la noscea, but Western thalanan
when the bot teleport to this map, it not load navmesh of Western thalanan, but keep the map it was before it use teleport, in the
Bot - status - navmesh
line
and i get this problem since i started to use the bot.
That's strange i'm the only one to get this problem in Western thalanan

at some point you have manually loaded the wrong navmesh

delete your entire nav mesh folder and redownload the files
ok i will do that