MMOMinion

Full Version: OMC - video or instructions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone have a video or instructions on OMC portals that is NOT this link

http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Tutorial...-Navmeshes

Spent the last 4 hours trying to get it working and failed. If anyone knows how to successfully set one up I will gladly write up a how-to with step by step for those of us who haven't figured it out, title appropriately so it appears in searches etc.
Feel free to PM me. Thanks in advance

I can create a new nav mesh and using legendary addon it will chocobo to the destination but it will not use any OMC's i build.
I had the same issue before. What worked for me is to make sure you save the mesh after adding the OMC's and refreshing the bot (CTRL+L).
you use portal OMC just like you use any other OMC edge to edge there is no need to explain how to set up this OMC it is no differfent then any other OMC. you go to the edge of the lower section of the map and to the edge of the upper section of the map. just like you would a jump OMC. you are probably going to great of a distance. also like boneair said you have to save the mesh after dropping your OMC then let it rebuild the mesh.