MMOMinion

Full Version: little oddness of the bot today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
win 10 x64 pro windows defender
C:\Users\Myloginname\Desktop\MinionApp

Mumble, TS3 but no overlays installed.
Followed install instructions for win 10.
MinionApp is ran as admin.
I have minionapp launch the client.
No addons currently.

I've noticed several users get stuck in n. than at a specific location during a specific fate. PM'd fate and location to a mod... kinda interesting because there were 5 or 6 characters all jumping up and down at the same spot at the same time...

In short it would seem wise to blacklist core blimey for a while, atleast that's what I have done to sort of prevent that from occuring.
well first off this has nothing to do with the issue you are currently seeing but i would like to point out the fact that the install instructions explicitly says not to install the bot in any windows sub folders which desktop is, it even goes to as far to say to install it in C:\MinionApp you may not have any problems atm but this can cauase issues at any time after an update.

your issue seems to be a navmesh issue need to follow the steps in the navmesh section of the forums in the 100% navmesh sticky on how to report a navmesh stuck issue.
Seems to be working fine actually, no need for this post really. Was a little hiccup, I suppose, that caused a massive stuck/unstuck routine. It looked hilarious but scary at the same time.
edit fixed. nvm