MMOMinion

Full Version: How safe is Assist mode?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've read about people getting banned for it in awhile ago, a month or so.
I seriously doubt anyone has been banned for soley using assist mode. the way the bot calls the skills is no different then if you pushed the hotkey on your keyboard, the client see's no difference.
It was posted on the Ban Reports thread. Someone replied in there stating he was banned for assist
(09-17-2015, 02:36 PM)ClamClap Wrote: [ -> ]It was posted on the Ban Reports thread. Someone replied in there stating he was banned for assist

yeah well trust me nobody who uses the bot only use it for assist alone ;)
The summoner/scholar profile uses aetherflow outside of battle when assist mode is turned on. The only problem i've ever had with assist mode is when I AFK'd in town without turning off the Auto-AFK timer at and 30 minutes later I've got a chair floating above my head while I'm still using aetherflow reliably every few minutes. I only got one tell from someone that noticed but never a ban from that incident luckily.
(09-17-2015, 02:36 PM)ClamClap Wrote: [ -> ]It was posted on the Ban Reports thread. Someone replied in there stating he was banned for assist
and later review showed that he had done other things previous weeks. just that week he had only used it for assist.

(09-17-2015, 03:05 PM)onplanetmars Wrote: [ -> ]The summoner/scholar profile uses aetherflow outside of battle when assist mode is turned on. The only problem i've ever had with assist mode is when I AFK'd in town without turning off the Auto-AFK timer at and 30 minutes later I've got a chair floating above my head while I'm still using aetherflow reliably every few minutes. I only got one tell from someone that noticed but never a ban from that incident luckily.

which is 100% user error, because the guide says to turn off the afk timer.
the person that claimed he only used assist and was banned also did duty farming if you checked his post history, so i doubt that claim
Not that I remembered. Resubbed though. I really wish there was a fate bot for churning mist or the new areas.
(09-17-2015, 05:51 PM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]we are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE now, the cubemesher is done and working nicely. Now the "Player:MoveTo(x,y,z)" function juuuusst needs to make use of the floormesh AND the cubes to find it's path to the golden goal .....

That's good. Finish soon Happy
(09-17-2015, 03:40 PM)ClamClap Wrote: [ -> ]Not that I remembered. Resubbed though. I really wish there was a fate bot for churning mist or the new areas.

you can fate bot there just enable teleport :P
Pages: 1 2