MMOMinion

Full Version: Teleport - Paranoid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I know that with Paranoid on, it wont teleport when other players are around, but will it teleport if other players are near the location you teleport to?

If I port to a fishing hole and people are there, they are going to wonder how I just materialized there.
(09-18-2015, 03:12 AM)Jessix Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I know that with Paranoid on, it wont teleport when other players are around, but will it teleport if other players are near the location you teleport to?

If I port to a fishing hole and people are there, they are going to wonder how I just materialized there.

I do not think bot can read the surrounding of the location you are teleporting to. It is simply out of range. This is why it is so risky. This bot will teleport to the location and instantly bursts into action. You could pretend like "I just logged in" but not with that quick of a response time.

Someone correct me if I am wrong.
That's correct. The client only holds in memory entities which are within minimap range, so anything beyond that, there is no way of knowing.