MMOMinion

Full Version: Teleport - Azys Lla
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

When in Azys Lla, teleport gets me stuck underneath the map. I am using the pre-loaded mesh and it is loaded, but when I try to teleport to a marker, I fall through the map.

What info do you need to figure out why?
how are you teleporting?
With the hack.
Might be that your hack has wrong coordinates it teleports to? - where there shouldn't be one could make a big difference... I dunno though. I do not use teleport hack that much. Do you use QL /QS ?
which hack are you using? ctrl+shift+click on map? or are you using teh teleporter and using saved waypoints?
Ctrl-Shift-Click on map is called "Click to Teleport" not Teleport.

I am using the hack called Teleport in the hacks section in Advanced Settings - Hacks.

It works fine in any other zone, but in Azys Llla, I try to teleport to a fishing marker for Red Scrips and I fall through the map.
There's really no need to be so condescending. He was asking for a very valid clarification.
The way you are phrasing your question by saying "I'm using teleport to go to markers", and not "I have teleport enabled while using fishing mode", the first thought that I come to is "he's using click-to-teleport and it's calculating the wrong trajectory due to a bad mesh".

Will do some of my own testing, but in the mean time, play nice.
I wasn't aware that you could use Click to Teleport to go to a specific marker, I thought you had to click on the ground or on the map, so I thought only teleport does that.

I apologize if my statement was perceived as condescending, I will make sure to be more precise in my details when I have an issue.

Thanks for looking into it!

If it helps at all, these are the marker details.

["heading"] = 0.46867886185646;
["mapId"] = 402;
["pos"] = {
["x"] = -821.673828125;
["y"] = -36.097023010254;
["z"] = 613.53106689453;