MMOMinion

Full Version: Korean Client - Attach not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
* What OS are you running? WN7
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) MSE
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) D:\MINIONAPP
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? No
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? No
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE absolutely
* Are you running the bot as admin? Tried
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? attach
*Are you running any Bot addons? No

No reply about this issue on Korean Forum, so i had to post here for quick answer. sorry about that.

App worked fine till yesterday, but i met the problem from several hours ago. When I press 'Attach' button, nothing happens. can't see any interface and messages. (auto attach mode disabled)

Even i installed game and app on another PCs, got the same issue.

I heard someone who had the trial keycode for global ffxiv client and tried to use the app on Korean one, attach button not working either.

Could it be bad subscription key? My key code started with FFXIVKR~~~ though.
Any wrong update for Korean client?

Plz give me any advice to solve this problem. thank you.
(09-23-2015, 06:10 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]Windows 7 --> I hope you have Microsoft Security Essentials installed, and not the default Defender Antivirus....like the install guide said...

Why would you set "Auto Attach" to Disabled, when you then attach later manually, that is a bit silly isn't it ? Did you try to let the minionapp start the game + auto attach the bot ? Does that work ?

see above
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) MSE <----

and auto attach disable is the instruction to execute the app properly from Korean Forum.
http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-%EC%A7%8...4%EB%B6%84
Auto Attach not working since Korean Client Patch at 24 Aug.
I can see the error messages 'can't run this application directly brabra' from game client and 'game started without bot' in the app with auto attach mode. It was the only way to run the app by manual attach after game start for Korean Client.

This is the Thread about it.
http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-%EC%9D%B...8%EB%8B%A4

btw, personally I can't use auto attach anyway cuz i'm using OTP for game log in.