MMOMinion

Full Version: what does the Collectible in crafting bot do?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i just started to use the crafting bot, for leveling.

and theres a giant list of collectible, what does that do?

i looked the guide forum, but theres no crafting guide. so please tell me, thank u very much.

and also what does the min value do?
(09-23-2015, 05:26 AM)crescentyue Wrote: [ -> ]i just started to use the crafting bot, for leveling.

and theres a giant list of collectible, what does that do?

i looked the guide forum, but theres no crafting guide. so please tell me, thank u very much.

and also what does the min value do?

Do you know what collectible is? If so, the collectible list in the bot helps you craft collectible items for blue/red scrip farming. It has nothing to do with leveling until you are level 50+.

The so-called giant list categorizes each crafter job available collectible items with its minimum npc required value. Therefore you see 8 lists and loads of items in the pull down.

There's crafting guide in tutorial forum, please take a look. The idea of crafting bot is simply base on a profile (skills to be used in order to finish an item). For lower level there are some default crafter profile you can try to use. But if you are looking for specific rotation like 3 star 4 star or blue/red scrip you can go to download addon section and see what profile suits your need.