MMOMinion

Full Version: Game crash after getting minion attached
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

i posted a thread before regarding this issue and got irl issue with work and couldn't go back to it (now it seems it was delted)
any way everytime i try to get minion to get attached to the game it crashed in matter of 3 to 4 secs without any error or anything just shuts down.

here is my setup

* What OS are you running? Windows 7 Ultimate SP1
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) Microsoft Security Essentials
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) C:\MINIONAPP
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? No
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? Teamviwer
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE Yes
* Are you running the bot as admin? Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? Yes
*Are you running any Bot addons? No

Please help
(09-23-2015, 08:21 PM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]check for other Antivirus stuff or antimalware or overlay software , mumble , sweetfx etc etc ...so far 100% of the people who said they have done everything , had still stuff installed or claimed it was disabled, which is also not an option. uninstall is the only way to go.

you did let it install all the requirements that the minionapp_installer.exe wants to install ?

Here is every program installed on my PC
http://i.imgur.com/V6EYQxs.jpg

ill uninstall anything creating the issue

Quote:you did let it install all the requirements that the minionapp_installer.exe wants to install ?

it didn't ask about anything
but i have re-download Minion and updated it
still no luck :(
are you running a VPN like WTFast or the such?
(09-24-2015, 12:41 AM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]are you running a VPN like WTFast or the such?

i have airvpn but i don't use it while playing the game
(09-23-2015, 11:40 PM)la6aam Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-23-2015, 08:21 PM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]check for other Antivirus stuff or antimalware or overlay software , mumble , sweetfx etc etc ...so far 100% of the people who said they have done everything , had still stuff installed or claimed it was disabled, which is also not an option. uninstall is the only way to go.

you did let it install all the requirements that the minionapp_installer.exe wants to install ?

Here is every program installed on my PC
http://i.imgur.com/V6EYQxs.jpg

ill uninstall anything creating the issue

Quote:you did let it install all the requirements that the minionapp_installer.exe wants to install ?

it didn't ask about anything
but i have re-download Minion and updated it
still no luck :(

the new installer downloads and installs all the required like .net and redist versions that are needed.
(09-24-2015, 01:07 AM)la6aam Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-24-2015, 12:41 AM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]are you running a VPN like WTFast or the such?

i have airvpn but i don't use it while playing the game

i have already got all this installed thats why it did'nt ask