MMOMinion

Full Version: Silex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good day. My apologies if this is posted in the wrong location or if this issue has been addressed but I am in Southern Thanalan trying to gather Silex. A marker exists but it will not gather silex, only bomb ash. I have created additional markers and I have the same outcome. I cannot use the mesh manager to select a maker in this area as i receive numerous errors, that I cannot copy and paste here. i have done a fresh install of the mmoapp and have the same outcome. Any workaround for thi or am i the only one experiencing this issue in this particular location? I have not had this issue occur at other nodes.

Thanks in advance
Delete the marker and recreate it is my first suggestion.
Ok, deleted the markers again and i an having the same out come. I actually made it gather lightning shards (set as item priority #1 and also entered the number 5), but when i change the priority back to silex, it gathers bomb ash, lol. and btw, I have the case and spelling correct.

*edit
i entered the number 2 in the item priority 1 and 2 box and it works. Does not work using the word "Silex" or with item priority set to 2 in the IP 1 field.
is the word Silex the English Client version? or is it a different language. if so it could be a translation error for the bot.
Seems like Silex in my DB is reporting the wrong item ID. Not sure why at this point, have to do some more searching.

Edit: For some reason, the French translation for "Flint Stone" is "Silex", which is probably an error on SE's part.
I will have to update the helpers to be a little more specific.
After AceLib is updated, Silex should work properly, until then it will only be possible through slot numbers.
Thank you and yes, it is Silex.