MMOMinion

Full Version: meshing unconnected areas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to do a mesh which is only connected by a OMC (portal), however at my landing point, no triangles are shown or drawn... do I have to initiate the meshing there somehow?
Ok, found it out, you have to start with one/some forced triangles, then it starts meshing again... however OMC doesn't currently work with fisher module anyway ;)
Looking for support :

why OMC doesn't work now with fisher module when it was working a few days a go?

I know MMOMinions got worst support ever, but I am hoping to get decent support. I wish Jackie won't pop on this topic and close it or provide 1.5 mesh guide.

We need answers and support please aka 'Customer Support 101'

Thank you.
Minions support doesnt suck.
Go use reborn buddy with their 1 support person before you complain.
Don't take it personal :)

Yes, reborn buddy suck, does that mean Minions support doesn't suck? Sorry, the support suck big time.

Minions itself is a great program tho to be honest. But the support is way far behind to call it 'Customer Support'.

And sure I expect full defending from Dev + Support team. I didn't post this and expect you ( dev + support ) team to say 'oh yeah we suck' anyway, I said my words and not going to argue, hope and I really mean it, hoping the support for this program improved.

Thank you
Your opinion is superficial.

The customer support in the forum may not be what you want to see but the devs are building and upgrading things constanly.

Open a support ticket and its addressed pretty quickly too.

There is a moderator for ffxiv forum and ace, ace is flat out and doesnt have time to address every post about broken stuff. Doesnt mean it isnt looked into and fixed.

Plus the 100 emails he gets a day.

Half the stuff that isnt addressed is posts with no relevant information about what goes wrong where when and what caused it.

Complain about the support all you like but you see a fraction of what they deal with.
(09-25-2015, 02:05 AM)Night2020 Wrote: [ -> ]Don't take it personal :)

Yes, reborn buddy suck, does that mean Minions support doesn't suck? Sorry, the support suck big time.

Minions itself is a great program tho to be honest. But the support is way far behind to call it 'Customer Support'.

And sure I expect full defending from Dev + Support team. I didn't post this and expect you ( dev + support ) team to say 'oh yeah we suck' anyway, I said my words and not going to argue, hope and I really mean it, hoping the support for this program improved.

Thank you

Ace fixes issues on a daily basis. 99.99% of all issues that we get with support are user errors. From not following the setup guides or even checking the tutorials. That or they say they do and hten when we try to help them and explain them we get teh answer "well it worked before" I try my best to help people with their inept ability to read tutorials and follow guides. All addons are not supported if you are having navigation while using legendary fisher you may need to uninstall it untill the issue with the addon can be addressed. If you have an issue with something you need to open a support thread, answer the questions in the sticky, leave good info detailing what happening and how to reproduce it. If its a true bug with the bot ace will look at it and fix it. If you cannot follow the steps we ask on how to report a bug, and yell Boot BROKE FIX NAOW, we are going to give you the same treatment. Also the 1.5 navmesh guide is still realevant, the section on OMC applies to all Types of OMC. Once cubmeshing comes out and flying is working I will rewrite the Navmesh guide.
This is the exact thing i am talking about....

http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-AV-repor...last-night
(09-25-2015, 03:19 PM)crescentyue Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-25-2015, 03:13 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Check it again please.

i see, u pushed another update to fix it. its fast, thank u for your efficency

So much for no customer support hey?