MMOMinion

Full Version: New User Sooooo Happy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just want to say THANK YOU !!!

I'm a 66-year-old woman with a degenerative neuromuscular disease. I've played and loved MMOs since about 2000, but doing many things called for by game mechanics is becoming increasingly difficult for me. As such, I primarily gather and craft in FFXIV:ARR/Heavensward. I do have one Job to 60 and am slowly leveling a few others. My crafter/gatherers are all high level.

I'm NOT a computer whiz; so, I spent several days reading through the many MMOMinion guides and responses to questions on this forum before finally ordering and downloading the app. As with everything else computer related, I was expecting all kinds of problems. Well, surprise! From the time I entered the keycode until I began gathering fewer than 30 minutes passed. Holy Sh*t ! Granted, I am doing only the Quick Start at the moment, but still, I cannot tell you how very pleased I am.

Looking very forward to mastering the more complex aspects of the app, and hoping it will allow me to play FFXIV for a good long while.

Again, thank you so very much.
thank you for your kind words! the devs work really hard on the project to add features amd still try and make it user friendly! here we have many tutorials with videos of the different bot modes. http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=ffxiv-tutorials
Cutesmile

I spent several hours this evening grinding out shards for crafting -- what a pleasure! Fiddled around with different settings, including adding a mount and changing the distance. Worked like a charm. Experimented with attack grinding on my WHM and PLD -- the default profiles play better than I do ... so fun!

I've just purchased Sebb's All-class 1-50 leveler and can't wait to use it. Now, I know there are a lot of people who would deride someone for letting a bot play the game for them, but there are days now when I can no longer use a mouse effectively (can't even drag items in my inventory) so MMOMinion is a major world changer for me.

Again, thank you so much for providing this excellent app.
(09-26-2015, 07:19 AM)Picklet Wrote: [ -> ]Cutesmile

I spent several hours this evening grinding out shards for crafting -- what a pleasure! Fiddled around with different settings, including adding a mount and changing the distance. Worked like a charm. Experimented with attack grinding on my WHM and PLD -- the default profiles play better than I do ... so fun!

I've just purchased Sebb's All-class 1-50 leveler and can't wait to use it. Now, I know there are a lot of people who would deride someone for letting a bot play the game for them, but there are days now when I can no longer use a mouse effectively (can't even drag items in my inventory) so MMOMinion is a major world changer for me.

Again, thank you so much for providing this excellent app.

I am so glad I clicked this thread to read the kind words and seeing how a program helped someone with an unfortunate issue, such as you described. Have a great time playing, maybe I'll buy your gathered material soon enough! (if I already haven't.)
content deleted.
(09-26-2015, 12:23 AM)Picklet Wrote: [ -> ]I just want to say THANK YOU !!!

I'm a 66-year-old woman with a degenerative neuromuscular disease. I've played and loved MMOs since about 2000, but doing many things called for by game mechanics is becoming increasingly difficult for me. As such, I primarily gather and craft in FFXIV:ARR/Heavensward. I do have one Job to 60 and am slowly leveling a few others. My crafter/gatherers are all high level.

I'm NOT a computer whiz; so, I spent several days reading through the many MMOMinion guides and responses to questions on this forum before finally ordering and downloading the app. As with everything else computer related, I was expecting all kinds of problems. Well, surprise! From the time I entered the keycode until I began gathering fewer than 30 minutes passed. Holy Sh*t ! Granted, I am doing only the Quick Start at the moment, but still, I cannot tell you how very pleased I am.

Looking very forward to mastering the more complex aspects of the app, and hoping it will allow me to play FFXIV for a good long while.

Again, thank you so very much.

A fellow disabled botter! :D

I am late 20's soon to be veteran of the Canadian Armed Forces, due to injuries sustained while on duty. I find it hard some days to hold a mouse, lucky to have a wife who cares for me.

- Duran
As hinted at, I purchased and installed Sebb's All-class 1-50 leveling add-on. Installation was simple-stupid, with only a single button push on the MMOMinion interface.

What a total joy! I started the day with a level-30 Gladiator, which is now a level-40 Paladin. Frankly (and here's an admission of my ineptitude) I quit playing the Gladiator because there's a ton of very timely button pushing during fights of any kind and I could not seem to assemble suitable macros. Having failed the level-30 class quest a couple of times I returned to my trusty magic casters, which are generally more suitable because of cast times and GCDs. First thing Sebb's Leveling App had my character do was the Lvl-30 class quest -- which it absolutely breezed through.

Now, in all fairness, the leveling add-on is not a perfect turn it on and forget it solution. It sometimes has difficulty with noncombat-related quest circumstances, like lighting a torch (the Paladin level-30 Job quest). It had a similar issue with my White Mage's level-35 Job quest, where it went into an endless loop trying to select an item at the base of the tree where the mobs spawn. Also, the app's logic in prioritizing between grinding and doing FATEs sees my character spending waaaaaay too much time crisscrossing Coerthas Central Highlands, often times doing nothing upon arrival except turning around to go back from whence it just came. Sometimes it will join a FATE, then immediately withdraw to fight a non-FATE-related trash mob.

Still, these very minor glitches in Sebb's leveling app are more than tolerable. My Gladiator had been frozen at 30 for weeks, with me procrastinating with it. All in all, a great application from Sebb, one that adds tremendous value to the MMOMinion app.
You need to report errors in the forum or they dont get fixed.

Fate grinding isnt set by my app only used while no valid quests.
Added Latty's 15-50 Story and Side Quests today. More wows! Very nicely done.

For anyone who's been doing MMOs forever and is a bit burnt out on questing, this the perfect solution. The quests are handled smooth as butter, no more hunting endlessly for NPCs or the stuff they want. God bless you Latty!
(09-28-2015, 04:37 PM)Picklet Wrote: [ -> ]Added Latty's 15-50 Story and Side Quests today. More wows! Very nicely done.

For anyone who's been doing MMOs forever and is a bit burnt out on questing, this the perfect solution. The quests are handled smooth as butter, no more hunting endlessly for NPCs or the stuff they want. God bless you Latty!

ThumbsUp Glad it's working.
Pages: 1 2