MMOMinion

Full Version: minioncontroller
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
win 10 x64 pro windows defender +, win 8.1 64 pro
C:\MinionApp\
Mumble, TS3 but no overlays installed. Followed the instructions for install as best I could.
I have minion app launch the client, minion is ran as admin.

I've removed all addons, tried it and tried it again but I reproduce this bug 100% of the time.

Minioncontroller.com will change the duty on gui, but when it loads to do a duty it'll load the last used duty rather than the one that it shows on the gui and on minionctroller.com. Kinda disappointing, I don't think it's worth what I was charged if it has this bug in it, but moving on I don't know if it's my problem or if the addon needs some tlc. Any help always appreciated. Thanks

Like i said it happens 100% of the time. It will always use the last duty I select rather than the one on controller.com so I need to manually do it...

Running with paid duty pack, controller, sebbs full pack and latty's 15-50 quest. Not the cheapest addon so I'd like to get it working... I tried reinstalling and trying it on two different machines with two different OS's and same issues.

Don't know what to say... should i try accessing the site from different browsers or something? Using nsa browser 2, aka chrome mostly.

Is it too late to ask for a simple refund? The free module has the same functionality plus more, can't change profiles correctly but neither can this and I paid for this.
Firstly refunds you open a ticket.

The addon has a support page post issues there.