MMOMinion

Full Version: About updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Everytime i log in and play i keep getting updates for the class that i am currently playing with and if i change that class then there is another update for the new class. And everytime i do the update it comes back later on for another update

For example i was playing with summoner when there was a new update and it says Summoner.lua md5 changed. and when i change to black mage is says Black_Mage.lua md5 changed.. is this normal.
(09-29-2015, 07:07 PM)cybernight Wrote: [ -> ]Everytime i log in and play i keep getting updates for the class that i am currently playing with and if i change that class then there is another update for the new class. And everytime i do the update it comes back later on for another update

For example i was playing with summoner when there was a new update and it says Summoner.lua md5 changed. and when i change to black mage is says Black_Mage.lua md5 changed.. is this normal.

It is normal. The file once loaded by the bot changes the format which in turn changes the md5 but it is essentially the same profile. Either save the default profile as a different name so when it loads it doesn't load and change the format of the default file or deal with the constant updates lol.
just use sebbs class profiles they work just fine 1-60 just dont use the default profiles unless you want to deal with the update. or you can just ignore the update.
WHere are sebbs class profiles? are they the ones included with the bot?
Is ya'lls working?
Sebb's profiles are linked in his first post here. Sebb's has some nice profiles there.