MMOMinion

Full Version: FATE Whitelist UI not working.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When attempting to use the Blacklist Manager to add entries to the FATE Whitelist, the UI will always add the first FATE (by index) of the zone to the whitelist regardless of what I put in the FateName field.

For instance, currently, Whiteout is the first FATE index. If I type "Giant Seps" into FateName, make sure the mapID is 155 (Coerthas), and press the "Blacklist Fate" button, what is added into the list at the top is Whiteout, not Giant Seps.

This issue has been around for a while, but I have no been able to find a way to work around it short of actually blacklisting literally every other FATE in the zone, which is fairly impractical at the moment.

Furthermore, checking the blacklist.info file in the ffxivminion folder under luamods shows that it in fact has the wrong entry:
Code:
["FATE Whitelist"] = {
        ["155-465"] = {
            ["name"] = "Whiteout";
            ["time"] = true;
        };

I presume that the 155-465 is mapID-FateiD, which I believe for Giant Seps would then be 155-480. So for some reason, it's not picking up the correct FateID anyways, but there's nowhere I can enter it manually from the actual UI.

Furthermore, the bot does not even appear to being moving to any whitelisted FATE, even the wrong ones --- it seems possible that perhaps the whitelisting functionality is not working at all?

Any assistance in getting this working would be great.
why not just Blist the fates you dont want to do instead of white listing.
Because that requires adding an obnoxious number of FATEs when I'm just camping for Animus books. There's sometimes upwards 20-30 FATEs in a zone I'd have to go through and blacklist manually otherwise. Would be nice to just add the few FATEs I *do* want instead.
i was pretty sure someone had a working version of Taskmanager you could jsut use the book profile.
The latest task manager (the most recent edit by another user) does not work --- it does not properly do the listed FATEs, and it does not successfully count kills on enemies (the count always remains 0/3, though I can manually increment it after each kill and it will move to the next one appropriately if I do so).
The blacklist system will probably be retired in FFXIV soon, since most of the modes, including Grind will support profile usage that is easier to support and setup than blacklists.
Gathering will go in within the next couple days, and Grind with specific fate support for TaskManager-like tasks will be after that.
That's really great to hear! I guess I'll put off these a bit more if we've got some new systems coming in to mess around with, then.