MMOMinion

Full Version: Query/Fail after a few minutes and FFXIV crashes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Since I bought mmominion for FFXIV I have not been able to use it much.
FFXIV keeps crashing after 3-5minutes and the app shows a Query/Fail error also it looks like I am getting a lot of updates.. always the same one, in the details it shows MD5changed.

I am on W10 and I am using the work around, I also removed my anti-virus software and have no anti malware running.

* What OS are you running? Windows 101
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) None
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path)C:\MINIONAPP
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? No
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? No
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE, Yes
* Are you running the bot as admin? Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? minionapp launch
*Are you running any Bot addons? No

Please help me with this issue.

Thank you very much
the updates is because you are using default skill profiles.

the every 3-5min sounds like you are using a VPN, minionapp authenticates with the minion servers every 3 to 5 min if you are using a vpn and the vpn changes your ip to give you a lower ping, it will fail this authentication and cause you to close out the game.
Thanks for your reply.

Well it seems my appartment has 2 internet connections, using 1 internet modem (internet/DMZ) I really dont know what this means, but since we have 2 internet connections coming in, we also have 2 IP adresses and these seem to switch.

I already tried to setup a static IP in my Router but this didnt fix it.
Is there any other way to fix this?
if you can get your router to direct traffic to one connection, its not so much of a static IP but a static connection, you jumping back and forth via traffic makes the bot think you are logging in from a new place.

Tell this Device to connect to this connection, tell this device to connect to the other connection. to balance the load. There are different pieces of software that you can set up to controll this.