MMOMinion

Full Version: Opener Chain Skills
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
* What OS are you running?
Win7 x64
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus)
MSE
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path)
C:minion
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed?
no
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed?
mumble, but not currently running
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE
yes
* Are you running the bot as admin?
yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client?
attach button
*Are you running any Bot addons?
legendary fisher, also did clean install w/o any addons with same result

Opening chain not staying within chain skills. Happens with or without queuing enabled. Started a little over a week ago. Can test it using latest 0-Azred-Mod bard profile:
http://www.mmominion.com/attachment.php?aid=3493

Debug shows chain going off but then it uses out skills outside the chain before finishing. I verified this happens with other users as well.
The chain is supposed to start with hawk eye but it shows it (in console) starting after a GCD (straight shot ) fires which isn't part of the chain. This then messes up the rest of the chain. This worked fine before but has recently changed. Is this intentional?
[Image: 103wxgl.jpg]
would need to see skill profile.

No changes that i know of.
Same one as stated in Chunky's post: http://www.mmominion.com/attachment.php?aid=3493

It worked fine not to long ago so something clearly has changed to make it no longer function as before sadly.

(10-05-2015, 02:51 PM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]would need to see skill profile.

No changes that i know of.
worked ok for me

[Image: 9b4f27f0bc.jpg]

i think the other hawk eye was cast
I would add a is not ready check so it isnt used when the opener is ready.
i had it turned off when i tested.

[Image: c777d6ecc8.jpg]

im not sure why you have a barrage check for the opener if it isnt used in the chain tho
You clearly were using it mid fight not as an opener as intended lol. Also it isn't the other hawk eye as I disabled it to test. As for the barrage thing it is because it is part of the opener just not the chain. The chain is to make sure all buff's are fired to get a double EA one of which being aligned with barrage before the buff's wear at the start of the fight.

The opener is to fire/start off the fight but like shown here and my previous screenshot straight shot is messing it up:
[Image: 309qx45.png]

p.s. Thanks as always sebbs for the quick and polite responses.
I will see if I can sync some timers a bit better, but it sounds like latency issues as per usual. Everytime SE's servers take a hit, I tend to see posts like this, just because it affects the buff delay recognition so adversely.
Thanks Ace! You the man! And yes damn SE and their damn servers!

(10-05-2015, 03:55 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]I will see if I can sync some timers a bit better, but it sounds like latency issues as per usual. Everytime SE's servers take a hit, I tend to see posts like this, just because it affects the buff delay recognition so adversely.
(10-05-2015, 03:40 PM)dNh301 Wrote: [ -> ]You clearly were using it mid fight not as an opener as intended lol. Also it isn't the other hawk eye as I disabled it to test. As for the barrage thing it is because it is part of the opener just not the chain. The chain is to make sure all buff's are fired to get a double EA one of which being aligned with barrage before the buff's wear at the start of the fight.

The opener is to fire/start off the fight but like shown here and my previous screenshot straight shot is messing it up:
[Image: 309qx45.png]

p.s. Thanks as always sebbs for the quick and polite responses.

i turned it on and thats how it went if its not intended that way i cant help that but the screen shot was initiated out of combat not mid fight
Intended and as worked until about 2 weeks ago, would be to pop the three buffs then empy arrow.

It has been happening consistently all times of the day starting about two weeks ago. Verified with a few other users too whom I'd only assume are in different geographic locations. Hope that helps narrow down possible latency issues.

As for my ping time to the SE servers, I see a fairly steady 80ms roundtrips without too much flux. I've monitored my connection for a couple years now and haven't seen any degradation.
Pages: 1 2