MMOMinion

Full Version: Summoner Profile keep casting Physic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

Can someone help me, the Summoner Profile seam to always cast Physic none stop even when HP is full, that's all it do. It doesn't also use any of the Summon.

I try to delete the profile and download new one and it still does the same thing. Go into profile, set HP <56% and it still does the same thing.
The summons are disabled by default, open the skill profile, click on the summon you want to use and enable it. Keep in mind though that this will cause minion to want to update and it will reset the profile when you do.

For the Physick problem, I am not sure why it does that, doesn't do that for me. I would just disable or delete Physick from the profile as a quick solution. This will also get reset when you update minion.

Best thing to do is to edit the profile and then save it. Then go to the SkillManager Profiles folder in C:\minionapp and create a copy with a different file name.
(10-04-2015, 02:46 AM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.dropbox.com/s/u088ne7pw3cyzt...r.lua?dl=0
is there by chance a section where i can see all your profiles? they work great
(10-17-2015, 05:50 AM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qv619iv7840hs...EVSta?dl=0

Thank you very much is there any filters i should know about for these?
like no aoe options summon pets for summoners and things like that?
Filter 2 aoe on off

Filter 1 garuda titan.
Filter 5 ifrit

Most are giler 1 atance or pet.

2 soe
3 is combat on off f ot healers
Sebbs i have switch to you profile as I had the same issue as the OP but my summoner will not cast ruin once it finishes applying debuffs. its in the profile but I cannot seem to get it to cast automatically.
(12-21-2015, 01:59 AM)Seravee Wrote: [ -> ]Sebbs i have switch to you profile as I had the same issue as the OP but my summoner will not cast ruin once it finishes applying debuffs. its in the profile but I cannot seem to get it to cast automatically.

I thought Sebbs has updated the profile but there was one broken skill "Shot" or "Obey" that was on the list above Ruin that prevented it from being cast.

@Sebbs,
I have been having problem with your profile casting Physick. It does not seem to want to self-heal no matter what I did. A lot of options but none of them seem to be doing the trick :(
I do not even know why I am having such a hard time making and editing profiles for combat and gathering. They require some gypsy magic that is beyond my means.
Yeah I just grabbed the updated profile and it works.
Pages: 1 2