MMOMinion

Full Version: Disable flee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any way to stop the bot from fleeing from monsters as it travels between markers while mining? I am using a marker team, disabled stealth and danger areas. No or minimal damage to HP. This is a custom mesh that I use where I do not want nor need it to try to escape from monsters. If it tries to flee it often messes up the whole process and sometimes get stuck.

Hope someone can direct me towards the solution for this problem.
so you rather die then lose agro from the monsters?
(10-04-2015, 11:53 AM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]so you rather die then lose agro from the monsters?

It is set up that way that I will be out of its random aggro range by the time I reach the marker. To reach some markers it is impossible not to trigger a roaming monster sometimes and if they aggro it might cause unnecessary problems on a custom mesh. I have built in mesh space for it to flee to but the fleeing sometimes simply introduces another source of potential errors.
you could just use stealth and save your self time and headache and any of this post.
(10-05-2015, 02:17 AM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]you could just use stealth and save your self time and headache and any of this post.

Well the reason I made this post was to see if there was a feature that was going to disable this aggro flee. When running through an area with 10 mobs it is kind of time inefficient to be stealthing all over the place. I am not even going to mention how suspicious it looks.
Try the new update of gathering posted in announcements, made a small adjustment to flee.
(10-05-2015, 05:43 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Try the new update of gathering posted in announcements, made a small adjustment to flee.

Will do. Thank you.