MMOMinion

Full Version: multibot question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so a few questions i really need help with, but first some info for what theyre for.
im looking to multibot a minimum of 4 characters with the end goal of botting dungeons and in general end game capping to begin with. in the long long run i want to be doing crafts and such on all of them at lvl 60 and some rmt depending on the amount of time i have.
so onto the questions

1. what specs are recommended to be running these 4 bots. i have a laptop which runs 1 bot at avg specs on ff14 but very low frame rate. (and i am currently looking to buy/build a gaming pc with a price range between £600- £800 but am willing to go higher)

2. dyou recommend me buying just the 1 bot and doing 4 different accounts 24/7 (im thinking this will be the cheapest method) or is there a better way

3. when i do get all my accounts is there any deal for multibots *(hint hint wink wink please gimme a deal xP)

4. if and when i do get these 4 bots is it worth going up to 8 bots afterwards??

lastly any tips and recommendations from people with the knowhow would be greatly appreciated

ThumbsUp
NO REPLIES =(
if possible can any multibotters just shout out to me your own set ups?? and where you guys bought the parts or get them made super tys
well this topic has been talked about to death on the forums there is another thread going with the exact same question right now. I suggest looking around. think of it like this 2x the ram per account(4 bots 8 gb of ram) at least 4core + hyper threading or 6-8 phyisical cores(amd)