MMOMinion

Full Version: crafting too fast?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

not sure about this, but has there been an update to crafting? It seems to me that it's working way faster than before, no visible delay (on skills where that's possible). Also I'm losing 25-30% of my crafts with the same profile I always use (missing a step). Could be lag also though, so just wanted to be sure there's not been some change... Oh, queuing is disabled
Edit: ok, after watching it for a while, it seems to be lag... sometimes everything looks normal (and works normal), sometimes it looks like it's firing all buffs at once. Time to move those servers ;)
Same problem here. It was ok since a few days but this evening i failed 2 crafts with a 100% working rotation.
Check here:
http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Double-C...ast-update

So check if you had a double cast in your log.
hm, no, now that I checked it seems to be an issue with the profile (the D35 lvl60 one from crafting forum). There's being a Precice Touch casted after Innvovation when it shouldn't (Step<12). Seems not to be a bot issue...
Edit: All in All seems to be a lag issue I guess... there's quite some delay between console and the bot actually casting, so I guess it misses the count or something.