MMOMinion

Full Version: some questions about marker edit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First, what does the Dangerous Area option do if i check it?

i see there is an use stealth option so i just dont know what the dangerousarea one do.
pls tell me, thank u very much

and also dont know what define the rare and special rare item, is there a list or something?
* "dangerousarea" - boolean - default: false - should extra stealth precaution be taken in this area - ex: ["dangerousarea"] = true;
(10-08-2015, 02:59 PM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]* "dangerousarea" - boolean - default: false - should extra stealth precaution be taken in this area - ex: ["dangerousarea"] = true;

think he wants to know what it deeper meaning is, as to when would one use the value: true.
basicly in high density mob areas where running away your would still end up dead
Mostly for use when entering high-density aggressive territories like a castrum to gather/fish, etc.
Tells the stealth system to use stealth when it senses the first aggressive, instead of using a smart-distance check, to avoid aggro-trains all the way to the destination.