MMOMinion

Full Version: Gathering - Normal Node versus Unspoiled
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As reported here by Picklet...

If there's a normal node in near proximity to an unspoiled node, it ALWAYS goes for the normal node.

Seeing that some unspoiled nodes randomly spawn among other normal nodes is there a way for the bot to prioritise unspoiled nodes? Perhaps a setting we can apply to our tasks to enforce this?

Thanks!
["unspoiled"] = true;
Simple! Thanks Latty!

Are all these options documented somewhere (unspoiled for instance isn't in the default header text that comes with the example)?
(10-10-2015, 01:37 PM)ohm Wrote: [ -> ]Simple! Thanks Latty!

Are all these options documented somewhere (unspoiled for instance isn't in the default header text that comes with the example)?

[Image: 1cd27ad2fd.jpg]

its new because people were having trouble.
Hmmm... Might still be a problem. Just tested with the following but the bot still went for the nearby normal node... :(

[5] = {
["minlevel"] = 1;
["maxlevel"] = 60;
["mapid"] = 153;
["pos"] = {
["x"] = -195.0862121582;
["y"] = 10.152895927429;
["z"] = 66.673812866211;
};
["type"] = "botany";
["radius"] = 150;
["item1"] = "Fragrant Log";
["usestealth"] = true;
["dangerousarea"] = true;
["skillprofile"] = "Botanist Unspoiled";
["eorzeaminhour"] = 2;
["eorzeamaxhour"] = 4;
["resetdaily"] = true;
["highpriority"] = true;
["unspoiled"] = true;
};
["whitelist"] = "5;6;7;8"

I guess unspoiled attribute is having some issue at the moment, since I notice my crystal node with ["unspoiled"] = false still goes to unspoiled node last night. However, lazy to look into this unspoiled attribute issue right now.
I always set white-list for unspoiled node so I never have this problem before, and after I set ["whitelist"] = "1;2;3;4" to my normal node, it works fine now.

normal node 1;2;3;4
unspoiled node 5;6;7;8
ephemeral node 9;10;11;12
legendary node 13;14;15;16
concealed node 17;18;19;20
Thanks Obama :D