MMOMinion

Full Version: LVL 30 - 60 Machinist Profile *Updated 11/6/15 3rd Version Release*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
*NEW 3rd VERSION with STANCE DANCING during Wildfire AND PERFECT OPENER*

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f4aczr884yt4tg...H.lua?dl=0

Filter 1 = Stance Dancing with Gauss Barrel *If you don't want it to do this, simply turn off Filter 1 and manually enable or disable Gauss Barrel*
Filter 2 = AOE Weapon Skills
Filter 3 = Wildfire (Hawk's Eye, Blood for Blood, Raging Strikes, Rapid Fire)
Filter 4 = Rook Turret
Filter 5 = PVP Abilities and Skills

*IMPORTANT* Will auto-cast Hawk's Eye, Blood for Blood, Raging Strikes before attacking an enemy target now if Filter 3 is enabled. This leads into the optimal opener for MCH. I've conducted a lot of parses on target dummies and at iLVL 180 the 1st Wildfire will deal between 4.2k - 5k+ damage. Damage is significantly improved in general compared to the original and second version.

Going to be a kink here or there, this profile puts out far more dps than the previous version I released. Thank you to asiangirl for help in putting together the rotation, testing, and feedback.
Thank you so much!!! will try this right now
Thank you very much :)
I'm not able to get this working properly at level 30 as MCH for some reason, it's not doing anything, the default profile works but this one isn't activating for some reason.
I'll test this tonight. Right off the bat though I would consider placing the silnce/stun on filter because they are good to use as OGCD attacked when you have to move. The only time I keep mine reserved is a3s so far.
Hi Yellow, I've been using your smn profile for months and now with MCH. Man... this profile is way too perfect!! thanks for your share !

Would you consider making a BLM 60 rotation profile someday? Other's never work on mine..
Im trying to figure out the rotation this is using. It doesn't have a proper opener right now and is using ricochet outside of wildfire window and does not incorporate blank or feint during movement. Opener should look like:

Preload:
Hawk’s Eye
Blood for Blood
Hypercharge
Raging Strikes

Hot Shot
Lead Shot - Reload
Split Shot - Wild Fire
Slug Shot - Quick Reload + Reassemble
Clean Shot - Rapid Fire + Ricochet
Split Shot - Gauss Round
Slug Shot - Head Graze
Split Shot - Blank
Clean Shot
Split Shot
(10-16-2015, 12:09 AM)rafale101 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Yellow, I've been using your smn profile for months and now with MCH. Man... this profile is way too perfect!! thanks for your share !

Would you consider making a BLM 60 rotation profile someday? Other's never work on mine..

BLM is a class that will never have an effective rotation bot, there are too many variables.
(10-16-2015, 12:41 AM)asiangirl Wrote: [ -> ]BLM is a class that will never have an effective rotation bot, there are too many variables.

This is MCH... and it has a very effective rotation.
I quoted the wrong post, meant to quote the guy that asked her to make a BLM rotation. I can't get this one to work with my level 30 MCH though for some reason, I enable assist and it doesn't do anything.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9