MMOMinion

Full Version: Noticeable FPS Drop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings,

As seen in the subject, I am experiencing noticeable FPS Drop when using Sebb's 1-50 All Class Profile and Latty's 15-50 Quest Profile but only when they are on Grind mode on Step Task.

I tried using the Grind Mode with markers and it is working fine without any choppiness or lag in FPS. Can you please check this out?

This is the console output that I have.

[Image: typEC7K.png]

When doing huntlog, class quests itself, it is working fine. I also noticed that when it runs out of safe HP, and goes to a safe location. The FPS goes back to normal.
I have been having this problem as well, but have been completely unable to resolve it, since it doesn't really say anything notable in the console or anything when it happens. I have taken to just manually setting it to grind mode whenever it wants to do so to avoid it, but that obviously ruins part of the point of having the automatic quest setups.
(10-11-2015, 11:41 PM)amackenzie Wrote: [ -> ]I have been having this problem as well, but have been completely unable to resolve it, since it doesn't really say anything notable in the console or anything when it happens. I have taken to just manually setting it to grind mode whenever it wants to do so to avoid it, but that obviously ruins part of the point of having the automatic quest setups.

I have to agree with you man. But it would be best if they could fix this and we're gonna give them all the info that they need :) Handshake
I have noticed severe lag in Mor Dhone using the quest mode also. When bot is navigating with no target and no aggro it's very laggy, but as soon as i get aggro or start fighting a mob the lag disappears. Also, with Grind mode in Falcon's Nest there is a FATE that spawns high above and when it tries to navigate there it runs to the side of the rock wall and is very laggy, maybe because it can't find a path to the FATE. I blacklisted the FATE and that as they say is that.
Hey all,

Actually i have the same problem. As soon the Bot switches from doing quests to grind mode, my screen starts stuttering. When i Stop the bot, everything goes back to normal. Sometimes when i reload the bot several times, sometimes the stuttering is gone and grind mode works without any problems.

BR
Syther
New version should clear up some of the FPS drop.
Hi Ace,

Thanks for the update, it´s working much smoother now.

BR
Syther
confirmed, working flawlessly now. thanks Ace :)